[Journal] Confirming the Team For Volume 9

Daniel Ames dan.ames at isu.edu
Thu Jan 13 11:48:49 EST 2011

I'm planning to help with the academic papers (PEER) section again. Maybe we
should put out a formal call for papers this time and get a larger pool?
What do you think is a good number of papers for this section? - Dan

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 9:42 AM, Sunburned Surveyor <
sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've talked with Tyler and we are going to start work on Volume 9. We
> will strive to include reports from chapters and projects, like the
> annual report, but will also consider other article submissions. I'd
> like to start work on Volume 9 by confirming our team. I've attached
> our list of section editors from Volume 8. You can replace Tyler's
> name with mine, as I'll be trying to carry the editing responsibility,
> at least on the front end of Volume 9.
>
> Let me know if you see your name and you can no longer help as a Section
> Editor.
>
> Let me know if you can help me round up reports from Chapters and
> Projects for Volume 9.
>
> Give me a couple of days, and I'll get a wiki page, prelimianry
> schedule, and SVN folder for Volume 9 created.
>
> Landon

Daniel P. Ames, Ph.D. PE
Associate Professor, Geosciences
Idaho State University - Idaho Falls