[Journal] Update on the 2011 Annual Report

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 12:25:30 EDT 2012

A few days ago I got a friendly reminder from Arnulf about the 2011
Annual Report. I had hoped to complete this by the end of April. My
household recently expanded by three people, including a three month
old baby girl and a 4 year old boy, so needless to say things have
been a little hectic. In addition, I've been getting busier at work
with the arrival of spring construction on some projects.

I hope to start work in earnest on the 2011 Annual Report next week.
If things go well, I can see a published report being complete in 3
weeks.

Please let me know if you would like to contribute a topical article
to this issue. I'd also be interested in an interview so to learn more
about you, your organization, and your use of open source GIS.

Thanks for the help and continued support on the Journal!

I'll post a subsequent message about the peer review issue of the
Journal coming up later this year.

Landon