[Journal] Update on Volume 11

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 17:22:33 PDT 2012

Yesterday I uploaded to SVN the preliminary version of the Greek
Chapter Annual Report Item. Today I completed and uploaded to SVN the
GeoMOOSE Software Project Annual Report Item, the Italian Chapter
Annual Report Item, and the Korean Language Chapter Annual Report
Item.

This sould leave only the QGIS Annual Report Item, which I plan on
completing tomorrow, and the Deegree Project Annual Report Item, which
I have not received yet.

I'm part way through the writing of the topical article on sharing GIS
data models that will be included in this volume.

I've also lined up an interview with Anita Graser, who is involved in
the QGIS Project. I'll be attempting to send her interview questions
by e-mail tomorrow.

It looks like things are moving along at a good pace, and perhaps we
can have Volume 11 ready to publish by the end of the month.

Start thinking about the peer review edition of the Journal, if we
would still like to publish one this year.

Landon