[Journal] Preliminary Master PDF for Volume 9 Ready for Review - Wiki Updates

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 16:54:07 EST 2012

Journal Team:

I've assembled a preliminary master PDF of Volume 9 for review. You
can find it here:

http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/volume_9/en-us/master_pdf/master.pdf

Please note that it does not include the news items or my last topical
article yet. I'll be working on both this week and will update the
master PDF file as soon as they are complete. You'll also note I
haven't revised the page numbers yet. That will be done when I
assemble the final master PDF.

Please get me your comments for improvements. Remember that I'm only
one person. :]

I also created a couple of wiki pages for the next two volumes. Here
is a link to the Volume 11 wiki page:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Journal_Volume_11

Here is the link to the Volume 12 wiki page:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Journal_Volume_12

Here is the link for the 2011 Annual Report content on the wiki:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Annual_Report_2011

I also made new SVN folders for Volume 11 and Volume 12, with
preliminary folder structures:

http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/volume_11/en-us/

http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/volume_12/en-us/

I've still got some clean-up to do on the Journal wiki. Not sure when
I will get to it.

I've added a template Scribus file, the Chicago Manual of Style
workbook for Citations, and the OSGeo Branding Guide to the SVN.

Please let me know if you have questions. I still plan on having the
Volume 9 published by the end of the week.

Thanks.

Landon