[Journal] Call for Annual Report 2011 Items

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 16:59:29 EST 2012

Journal Team:

I'm going to send out a call for 2011 Annual Report items on the
discussion mailing list today. My goal is to get it published by the
end of March (this year). The layout of this next volume should go a
lot faster now that I'm comfortable working in Scribus and I have a
Scribus template and Scribus styles set-up.

If you are associated with an OSGeo project, committee, chapter, or
sponsor, and you can help round up the report, I greatly appreciate
it. I'll serve as the point of contact for the Geotools and California
chapter report items.

Thanks!

Landon