[Journal] OSGeo Journal Volume 9

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 14:21:32 EST 2012

I'm pleased to announce the publication of OSGeo Volume 9, which is
the Annual Report for 2010. For the short term, you can download the
PDF from the SVN:

http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/volume_9/en-us/master_pdf/OSGeo_Journal_Volume_09.pdf

I'll work to get this linked like the other volumes at
http://www.osgeo.org/journal, once I have the access permissions.

Please forward me any review comments or corrections you have. Please
also accept my apologies for the huge delay in putting this volume
together. We've already started work on the Annual Report for 2011,
which I hope to have published towards the end of March.

I want to give special thanks to Eli Adams for his help with this
volume. He provided two (2) sets of excellent review comments.

Landon