[Journal] Update on Volume 11

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Tue Oct 23 09:07:37 PDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 7:41 AM, Landon Blake
<sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com>wrote:

> Eli:
>
> Thank you for all of the review and copy editing. Your doing a great
> job and I really appreciate the help.
>
> You wrote: "I have reviewed this with minor corrections,
> http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/changeset/9210.  "5) Non-Spatial
> Relationships" needs to be added to the Structural elements of a GIS
> data model box to match the earlier list."
>
> Did you already commit this change? If not, please do so.

I committed most of the changes and the link shows the changeset so you can
see the exact diff.

I did not add to the Structural Elements of a GIS Data Model box because I
can't get my Inkscape to not change font and other minor aspects which will
then make the box not match the other boxes.  Until I can get my Inkscape
output to match yours, I will need to pass all svg edits to you.

> You wrote: "I think that the annotated included entity diagram and
> simple feature type attribute diagram are very useful whereas the last
> two (particularly rotated) are less useful and certainly appear less
> integral to the article."
>
> I will delete the last two diagrams and will add links to them instead.
>
> You wrote: "Very minor corrections,
> http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/changeset/9212"
>
> Have you already committed the changes to the editorial? If not, please do
> so.

Yes, all done.  The link shows the details if you want to know (and I like
people knowing what changes are happening so that they can svn update and
review them if they want).

Bests, Eli