[Journal] mailing list owner..

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 18 14:40:24 PDT 2013

Hi guys, just trying to clear up a few mailing list subscriptions that I'm not following.  As I won't be operating as the journal mailing list admin anymore, who would like to take my place?  It's occasional stuff, but I didn't want to leave you in a lurch.

Ideally there would be two people.  Martin Wegmann is the other admin on the account but should also be removed as I'm sure he's not listening anymore but was a grrreat help early on (this email will test him ;-) ).  Send me an email (direct please tylermitchell at shaw_ca) and I'll swap you into the management interface and give you passwords etc.

Cheers!!