[Journal] Wish: GRASS GIS Newsletter -> OSGeo Journal site

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Fri Mar 8 23:40:43 PST 2013

Hi,

there is a link to the "GRASS GIS Newsletter" on the page
http://journal.osgeo.org/index.php/journal/

would it be possible to transfer this limited content to the
Journal site?

[neteler at north osgeo_journal]$ ssh grass.fbk.eu
[neteler at krokus ~]$ w
 08:37:47 up 945 days, 14:38,  1 user,  load average: 0.18, 0.05, 0.01

while we can be really proud of Linux (also of the host of course),
I would feel better to get this over into our central journal place
before the machine disappears... It is more than 10 years old and
running all the time.

Suggestion:
I could package the subdirectory and we simply expand it on the
journal site and update the link.

Best
Markus