[Journal] Update on Volume 12

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 16:19:10 PDT 2013

Today I committed the Scribus files and preliminary PDF files for the
following annual report items:

- Quebec Chapter Report
- Romanian Chapter Report
- Summer of Code Committee Report
- United Kingdom Chapter Report

That is all of the annual report items for this volume. I'll be working on
a couple of topical articles, the editorial, the editor's footnote, and the
volunteer recognition pages this weekend and next week. My goal is to have
a preliminary PDF ready for the Journal Team to review by the end of next
week. I'd like to officially publish a week after that.

Thanks.

Landon