[Journal] Journal landing pages, numbering, and OJS updates

b.j.kobben at utwente.nl b.j.kobben at utwente.nl
Thu Apr 10 10:34:00 PDT 2014

Whatever happens, please don't change the volume number from 13!

The authors have been informed that this is the volume their paper is in,
and I have created all these separate PDFs per paper that authors have and
will have copied and spread around. Changing the volume no. afterwards
would be utterly confusing...

It's not unheard of for journals to publish volumes out of order or even
skip volumes.

Barend