[Journal] 2012 Annual Report - Needs Review

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Thu Oct 16 10:55:03 PDT 2014

Hi Landon,

Exciting to be working on this!

On Wed, Oct 15, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Landon Blake
<sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com> wrote:
> Journal Team:
>
> I've assembled a draft of the 2012 Annual Report, which is attached. The
> only thing I haven't finalized is the page numbers. I'd like to get this
> published on next Monday. Does anyone have time for a peer review before
> then?

I'm not sure if I can turn it around by Monday, but I would like to
copy edit this before publication.  Typically copy editing would
happen after page numbers are in place.  The files in svn don't appear
to be current with the attachment, can you update svn so that it can
collaboratively be edited from the source files?

Christian has done great work getting us access to our OJS instance so
we can now more formally publish things.

This volume should be published in a coordinated manner (OJS landing
page, web landing page, OSGeo discuss email, OSGeo news item, etc).  I
can help on these.

> Please let me know...and thanks in advance for the help.
>
> Does anyone know where we are at with Volume 13?

Volume 13 has been published for several months.
https://journal.osgeo.org/index.php/journal,
http://www.osgeo.org/journal, and
http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/journal/volume_13/pdf/OSGeoJournal_vol13.pdf

Best regards, Eli