[Journal] How the Journal operates and November/December 2016 Newsletter

Eli Adam eadam at co.lincoln.or.us
Wed Nov 18 08:00:30 PST 2015

Landon,

Let's work with Christian, Barend, Venka, and others to try and
coordinate our actions on the Journal.  Before starting another
Volume, can you participate in some of the recent list traffic?
Particularly how we operate, policies, listed contact information and
expected responsiveness.

The last Annual Report was essentially completed and never published
pending some final work by you,
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/newsletter/2014-October/001160.html
I put substantial effort into copy editing that potential Volume and
am disinclined to work with you if the work is going to be wasted and
not go to publication.

Once we work out how the Journal is going to operate, and if we have
enough people contributing, then I'm more than happy to continue
contributing copy editing to the Journal.

Best regards, Eli