[Journal] Proceedings of FOSS4G-2015 Academic Track

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Tue Oct 20 21:25:43 PDT 2015

Hi Christian,

The Proceedings of the FOSS4G Seoul 2015 have already
been published and available at [1];

Other details that you requested

- Names of the Editors: Venkatesh Raghavan and Kang Woo Nam
    Supported by the FOSS4G Seoul 2015 Academic Track Committee
(http://2015.foss4g.org/about/committees/)
- Title of the Volume:  Proceedings of FOSS4G Seoul 2015
- The Full Papers as single PDFs 436pages (135MB)
-  ISBN 979-11-956097-0-3 (PDF)

I am attaching PDF of cover page and page 6 of the Proceedings where the
main organizers are listed.

Kind regards

Venka

[1]