[Northamerica] Intro

Mark Lucas mlucas17 at mac.com
Sat Nov 5 08:18:08 EDT 2011

Brian,

Thanks for the impressive summary.  With the right contributors there are some impressive opportunities for OSGEO-NA to expand the influence and viability of open source geospatial solutions.  I'd like to see us expand our reach into environmental, academic, social, business, and government areas.  I'm sure I come off as focused on the government aspects - but that is due to my background and professional engagements.  We look forward to working with you.

Mark