[North America] updated status 25 Nov 2011

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Nov 28 23:15:53 EST 2011

On 11-11-27 12:37 PM, Landon Blake wrote:
> I don't have a desire to help on the steering committee, but I am
> interested in helping make the conference material available to those
> like myself that may not be able to attend every year. So I'll offer
> to hep edit, organize, and distribute video content and talk materials
> each year, whether I'm able to attend the conference or not. I hope
> others will see value in this as well. If the conference is held close
> to California in future years I can also help out with photos and
> video.

Folks,

I will note that Andrew Ross and an assorted crew of folks have produced
such video for FOSS4G 2011, and many other worthwhile conferences.  Much
of it is online at http://fosslc.org/ - I would suggest trying to work with
Andrew for any video recording.  He can likely provide video equipment and
expertise if you can provide some volunteers and modest financial support.

Best regards,