[North America] North American Conference List

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Sat May 23 05:45:47 PDT 2015

I'm voting for Dead List - since I was at the conference in SF in 2015.
Heh.

The discussion seems to be occurring over
foss4gna_selection at googlegroups.com which is currently building an
administrative layer to handle the conference every year. Which now just
struck me this isn't an OSGEO list. Usually I catch that sooner. I'm
slow this year.

I had forgotten I was on this list.

Randy