[North America] parcel data in US

Kevin Jones mapidaho at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 07:38:44 PDT 2015

Hi Jachym,
In Idaho, the Tax Commission works with the counties to help maintain
their parcel data but it is up to each individual county(44 in total)
if they want to share/sell their data. The Idaho State Tax commission
also assists the counties with interactive mapping applications and a
google play app. More about Idaho's parcels can be located at
http://tax.idaho.gov/gis/parcelmaps.cfm
Thanks,
Kevin