[Oceania-Board] Pending membership to OSGeo Oceania

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at hey.com
Tue Nov 3 22:34:34 PST 2020

Hi everyone,

Thanks for applying to become a member of OSGeo Oceania. Some of you
would have applied recently in order to vote/nominate in the upcoming
election. If you're receiving this email, rest assured that we have your
application and aim to process it soon.

All applications are assessed by the Membership Working Group, and once
everyone on the MWG has been approved we will send a confirmation email.
You can see our membership policy here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1juJafdp8zfIprkA6eDDSFEMwOANQRI93/edit>.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me here. Otherwise
I will follow up with another email soon confirming your membership
after which you will see it listed here
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Oceania_Membership> (if you have opted to
be public listed).

Kind regards,