[Oceania-Board] Board Member Contributions to the first OSGeo Oceania Annual Report

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 17:40:41 PST 2020

Hey Board members

I'd like a short contribution from each of you on your experience on the
Board over our first year or so of operation.

The content can be whatever you think it should be, and I think something
up to half a page is appropriate. I'm starting to put notes down in this
document and I hope that you can too.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1La_49XKSBUMTQ_l-FcONU_HgSi2NfkDpqp5QM222UBg/edit#

I'd like us to have the document drafted a week before the AGM, so say, the
4th of December. I think starting to write now is a good idea, though!

Kind regards,

Alex

--
Alex Leith