[Oceania-Board] resolving resolutions

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 13:18:59 PST 2020

Hey Everyone

What I've proposed to Ed is that he updates the MWG Policy along with his
working group and passes that to the Board to vote on. I think this is the
best way forward. We can set a week aside to vote, and they can set up the
policy they believe is appropriate. MWG Policy:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17p6LxjGXgZvjRcK0_RA9RbrD6uCptBp8lLM3fXiy9ng/edit

So, I think that will resolve these two loomio polls that were raised
initially by Adam.

Thanks for your input.

Cheers,

--