[Oceania-Board] Open Street Map Agreement

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 23:06:55 PST 2020

The simple answer to why the urgency is that there’s a meeting of all the
new chapters on Saturday.

Ed is representing us there.

We can be slightly embarrassing and have a 5 day signing ceremony ourselves
and miss this event, or we can sign and empower Ed to represent us

I deliberately emailed board members directly so that we can move forward
with this. I have no motive aside from clarity and simplicity.

As I said in my email, unless there’s is a good reason why not, I’ll be
signing tomorrow. I’m not waiting for an unanimous vote.

Cheers,

Alex

On Thu, 19 Nov 2020 at 5:49 pm, Martin Tomko <tomkom at unimelb.edu.au> wrote:

> I did not circulate this here – I am not sure who started the thread, but
> would have assumed it is in the public list.
>
> Loomio would be preferrable, still.
>
> Not sure about the urgency, that question was not clarified.
>
> M.
>

> *From: *Adam Steer <adam.d.steer at gmail.com>
> *Date: *Thursday, 19 November 2020 at 5:21 pm
> *To: *Martin Tomko <tomkom at unimelb.edu.au>
> *Cc: *Emma Hain <emmahain at gmail.com>, martin tomko <martin.tomko at gmail.com>,
> Edoardo Neerhut <eneerhut at gmail.com>, oceania-board at lists.osgeo.org <
> oceania-board at lists.osgeo.org>, Andrew Harvey <andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com>
> *Subject: *Re: [Oceania-Board] Open Street Map Agreement
>
> Good to see we are happy with votes by email now :) but should be done in
> the board list or open discussion list...
>

> I think all the directors need to agree (eg majority vote +1) to signing
> the actual document. We spend more time here reminding everyone we actually
> have a process than doing the thing.

Alex Leith
m: 0419189050