[Oceania-Board] Open Street Map Agreement

Adam Steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 00:31:55 PST 2020

agreed, Martin.

As I said at the start, the way to move fast here is to get the
process we all agreed to running and get people engaged, it could be
done by Friday. Now we've burned two days. Having one director break
process arbitrarily isn't a great look, let alone risking the
decision/agreement because the board was not given time to assess the
final agreement.

If we want to keep claiming to be open and consensus driven, get the
message out to the board list and the loomio poll up asap, and then
chase people! Its not a novel or hard process, and as I've said, I'm
100% supportive of the agreement it just needs to be worked through
using the processes we said we would use.