[Oceania-Board] Document Prettification

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 15:22:43 PST 2020

To get this back on topic, the proposal is to approve expenditure of up to
$440 on formatting the annual report document.

This expenditure fits in the "under $1,000 and unbudgeted" line of the finance
policy
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WtJGVLfbaaQ7j8G6hI86FJgFNFAgEv9X/view?usp=sharing>,
and as such, is within my delegation limit, so technically doesn't need
approval.

Please let me know if you have any issues with this expenditure.

--
Alex Leith
m: 0419189050