[Oceania-Board] Annual General Meeting 2019 Minutes

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 00:56:32 PST 2020

I don't think we did. Off the top of my head, I recall that there wasn't
actually any formal business at the meeting, since we didn't have any
financial activity to report on, we weren't holding elections, and there
weren't any special resolutions... So it was a pretty informal meeting,
just presenting information and taking questions (which was cut short
because we got kicked out of the conference venue!).

There should be an agenda and/or a slide deck somewhere in the board
archives I think (but I don't have access).