[Oceania-Board] motion on uncapping good mojo spend in the budget

Adam Steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 06:29:15 PDT 2020

the motion here:
https://www.loomio.org/p/HEeL4RA1/good-mojo-budget-for-any-given-time-period-should-always-be-all-of-it

...is neither here nor there, so there is no decision.

Thanks to all who expressed an opinion, and for general support of the idea
that if we have money to spend in the Good Mojo fund, we should ensure that
there are no barriers to spending all of it.

yes, this risk having none later. Thats OK in my view, since the whole
point is that there is money for the community to do as much good as
possible *now*. If we are doing right by our community, there will always
be some way of raising more.

I hope some more clarity can be achieved in the upcoming meeting.

Cheers

Adam