[Oceania-Board] [OSGeo Oceania] Geospatial Council of Australia - thoughts?

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 14:29:39 PDT 2023

Hey Folks

Thanks for raising this, Adam.

I’ll add it to the next Board meeting for discussion, and will reach out to
Paul Digney, who is acting president.

Something that we could push for is having our awards (proposed for the
next conference) feed into the APSEA awards. I think that might work.

Any other ideas for what could be included in the MOU?

Cheers,

Alex Leith
m: 0419189050