[Oceania-Board] OSMF Advisory Board

eli elipuccioni at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 16:13:58 PDT 2024

I was under the impression we had a short time limit for filing the
position, apologies for that misunderstanding.

All very good inputs, I think at this point the matter requires more
discussion, if the rest of the board agrees I will put it in the agenda for
the next meeting.

If anyone else has more ideas/inputs, please keep writing them, they are
very useful.

Cheers,
Elisa

Potrebbe andar peggio...potrebbe piovere!