[Oceania-Board] 2024-2025 budget

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 16:24:05 PDT 2024

Hi John

I think targeting a $4 k surplus is ok in the pessimistic scenario.

I really hope that we can deliver something like a $60 k surplus from the
conference, like we did in Melbourne and Wellington. I'm always fairly
optimistic, but I have had a lot of people say that they're excited to come
to Hobart, and we can handle a pretty big crowd... so maybe we'll exceed
expectations.

I'm ok with starting the budget with a modest TGP allocation of $15 k
including the OSGeo cash and increasing if we can.

Cheers,