[Oceania-Board] Geocart potential sponsorship

eli elipuccioni at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 20:42:54 PST 2024

Hi Board,

Greg has just let me known that Geocart is on again in Wellington in August
and we could probably discuss to sponsor it- a few known names in the
Committee, too!
https://cartography.org.nz/geocart2024

It would be good to be a Silver Sponsor - it gives us a chance to speak,
and promote OSGeo (2 minutes speech before keynote, a booth, logo etc, see
pdf for more info) but also Bronze could work. It is very likely that
Esri/Eagle will be a Platinum sponsor, so this this will give us a good
opportunity to counter any spin ;-) (and Sarah Bell is a keynote)

As there is only 2 sponsor spots we probably need to move quickly so I’m
happy to create a pool on Loomio if you find the idea worth of discussion.

Thoughts?

Cheers
Elisa

Potrebbe andar peggio...potrebbe piovere!