[Aust-NZ] New to the list

John Smith deltafoxtrot256 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 15:33:47 PDT 2009

2009/8/29 Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter at lisasoft.com>:

> Will probably also want to get involved in the international conference for
> Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial http://2009.foss4g.org which is
> coming to Sydney in October.

I'm actually more interested in the data side of things more than
software at this point in time, although OpenStreetMap contributors
have built a large set of tools to add/edit data and to view it.

> You will see many of us busy as anything on the foss4g email lists at the
> moment. Would you like to join us?

Thanks for the offer, but I'm unsure how much I could contribute this
late in the scheme of things and it's unlikely that I'd be able to
make it.