[Aust-NZ] Webinar on Open-Source Business Intelligence and Geospatial - Tues, 9 March

Ross Charles Johnson rossgo at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 23 19:26:50 PST 2010

Exploiting Open Source Business Intelligence and Geospatial to Deliver Location Intelligence

The adoption of open source applications is increasing every year, Gartner predicts the acceptance to increase five-fold through 2012.  Open source applications are now not just for the cash-strapped organizations but studies show that they are already going mainstream.  The applications ranges from CRM, ERP, BI, and also geospatial solutions.

Join us in this webinar on Tuesday 9 March 1-2pm SGT, where we will discuss the trends in the adoption of open source applications, particularly in the field of business intelligence and geospatial and how we can exploit these in delivering location intelligence.  As is commonly recognized, 80% of data has the geospatial component and this can be used to enhance the BI user experience with map displays and spatial analysis.

Actuate, which is the first public BI software company to enter the open source space, will be with us in this event.   We will show examples from Actuate BIRT integrated with opensource geospatial components like Geoserver, and also Google Maps and how this has benefitted companies.

For those in Asia, you can register here.

For those in US, Canada & Europe, you can register here .

Integeo SE Asia Pte Ltd
www.integeo-sea.com  |  +65-63299747
wendyv at integeo-sea.com