[Aust-NZ] OSDC

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 06:13:11 PDT 2011

An unnamed member of this list has been kind enough to call my bluff with respect to OSDC and Spatial at Gov.

As a result you can find a "GeoTools" mini conference as part of OSDC:
- http://osdc.com.au/

I know it would of been more useful with respect to advocacy to do something more general ... but it is a) material I have already and b) a "hands-on" programming kind of venue.

So while I won't be at Spatial at Gov it would be nice to meet up with anyone else on this list who is in Canberra at the time. We could do the usual gathering activities: talk shop; plot the revolution (that was a pun) and compare notes on the way ahead.
--
Jody Garnett