[Aust-NZ] Fwd: OSSGEO FOSS4G 2018 | Potential for Melbourne?

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 16:43:42 PST 2016

Hi Ben,

Also, what I had intended to say in my last email was if there was anyone
in Australia OR New Zealand who may be interested in hosting the event.

After FOSS4G 2009, there was also discussion that if there was to be
another event hosted by our community, then perhaps it could be held in New
Zealand.

Therefore, I wouldn't assume that if there was to be an event that it
should be in Melbourne.

Bruce