[OSGeo Oceania] Geowebcache tile naming scheme

adam steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 17:29:37 PDT 2019

Hey Alex,

I found that - but there’s nothing on ‘what is x’ and ‘what is y’. For
example if I start y and y at bottom left (of a +-180 degree lon, +-90 lat
grid), the x and y given in the tile names is noplace near where that tile
exists in lat and lon (the grid schema says top left == false, so bottom
left should be x=0, y=0 in the grid, right?)

I have my reasons for needing to unpack this stuff :D

Cheers