[OSGeo Oceania] Background info for anyone considering a FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2020 proposal

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 04:26:02 PDT 2019

Hi all, another item to add to this thread. We have a public version of the
budget (projected and actuals) for FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2018 here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vBpexZ4wTbpmQMENEePEj6SYWjqPbfNxOE_5EBAK9HY

This may be helpful in understanding what some of the key income & expense
items are.