[OSGeo Oceania] membership - elections - AGM

Duncan Jackson duncangjacks at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 01:53:54 PDT 2019

+1

Once we establish this membership type, I feel we could very easily extend
it with some process whereby people in the community can self-identify as a
"community member", or "citizen", or something like that. But there is much
to do in the next 2-3 months, and I feel we really need to stay focused on
that which must be done.