[OSGeo Oceania] Motion: adopt updated membership policy

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 19:42:25 PDT 2020

Hi all, the motion has passed with 6 votes in favour and none against.
Thanks again to Edoardo & the rest of the MWG for making this happen. The
updated Membership Policy is posted on the wiki.
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Oceania#Documents_.26_policies>

In theory this means that OSGeo Oceania will be changing to an ongoing,
rolling member intake (rather than quarterly), the details of which the MWG
will communicate in due course. Given the disruption we're all facing these
days, I'm sure we can all agree this can happen when people are available.

Stay safe & healthy everyone.

Cheers
John