[OSGeo Oceania] Resignation from OSGeo Oceania board

Adam Steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 14:19:36 PST 2020

Hi Daniel

Thanks for your efforts so far - an epic amount of work getting OSGeo
Oceania off the ground in the first place, and particularly
coordinating the 2019 edition of FOSS4G SotM Oceania. I am certain the
community will continue to benefit from your involvement, however you
want to engage.

Cheers, from pretty close to the other end of the planet...

Adam