[OSGeo Oceania] Fwd: [Oceania-Board] who is voting as osgeo oceania?

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 17:08:06 PDT 2020

Posting here because I don't know if the community is welcome to post to
the oceania-board list.

When I was on the OSGeo Oceania board, we started using a (paid) Loomio
organisation [1], so that motions could be publicly visible, for
transparency into decision making. But there hasn't been any activity there
since May. Is the board using a different Loomio organisation now? Are
motions & decisions meant to be visible to the community?

Thanks
John

[1] https://www.loomio.org/osgeo-oceania/