[OSGeo Oceania] OSGeo Oceania Board Terms of Reference Update for Review

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 20:26:41 PDT 2020

On Fri, 4 Sep 2020 at 12:59, Bruce Bannerman <
bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com> wrote:

> We have the example from our parent organisation, OSGeo, where the board
> list is public. If someone is interested in board issues, discussions and
> deliberations then they can subscribe and monitor discussions, contributing
> if required. They also have the board-private list for sensitive
> discussions.

That's the way it should be done, with a note in the public minutes to say
that a private discussion was held then till then re a
"commercial-in-confidence" matter, with public discussions resuming at xxxx.

Thanks, John, for raising it, & others for your responses.

Thanks

Graeme