[OSGeo Oceania] OSGeo Oceania Board Terms of Reference Update for Review

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Wed Sep 9 17:47:35 PDT 2020

I would add one more thing – I believe there should be a list for the general members discussion – possibly higher traffic, but no board decision making. The main reason to set a board list at that time was to clearly differentiate business from chatter. I am aware that other means are also used ( Slack, which I am not really on), but maybe this third list would be useful. Many, myself included, would only subscribe to it as a digest, possibly weekly.

Martin