[OSGeo Oceania] Call for Feedback Due 23rd Sept - Board Election Process & Timeline

Adam Steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 00:47:55 PDT 2020

Hey John, all

That clause was aimed at preventing people whos only interest is to get on
boards getting on the board, and has been a topic of debate. Based on your
input about the constitution its probably a good idea to just replace it
with ’nominees shall be nominated in accordance with clause 74 and 19.3 of
the constitution [link])

It is worth remembering we all just kinda nominated ourselves at the start.

Cheers

Adam