[OSGeo Oceania] OSGeo Oceania AGM - This Friday

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 22:47:11 PST 2021

Hi everyone,

*Annual General Meeting*
This Friday OSGeo Oceania is conducting our Annual General Meeting. This is
one of our most important touch points of the year and a chance for members
and the wider open geospatial community to find out what the organisation
has been up to. It is also an opportunity to ask questions of the Board and
share your vision for the organisation.

You can register for the AGM here
<https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Dx-amRm1QlWoBBT-fIQOmw>. We'd love to
see you there.
It will take place on Dec 17, 2021 at 10:00 AM AWST/12:00 PM AEST/14:00
FJT/15:00 NZT.

*Annual report*
I am pleased to also include OSGeo Oceania's Annual Report for 2020/2021
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1C1C1ub-oB8chDmsPbWQLbQbUHLtvTMPJ/view?usp=sharing>.
It includes a report from each Director as well as a summary from each of
the Working Groups and Committees.

Thank you to the community for your support during the year. We hope to see
many of you this Friday.

Ed & The OSGeo Oceania Board