[OSGeo Oceania] Election of Officers - 2022 Board

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 18:46:24 PST 2021

Dear OSGeo Oceania,

The Board met again on December 17th, 2021
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NHM1-0l0W5fn7pQ8m1_qn7p7SJTcyZKq/view?usp=sharing>
to elect the offices of Chair, Deputy Chair, Secretary, and Treasurer.

Given the absence of one Board member, we voted to temporarily appoint
Jonah Sullivan to the role of Secretary, but wait until our Board meeting
on January 14th, 2022 to elect the remaining positions. The role of
Secretary will also be elected in January, with Jonah resigning at the
January Board meeting. This course of action was taken because it is an
ASIC requirement that we ensure the Secretary role remains filled.

Nominations for officer roles are currently taking place on Loomio. By
January 14th, 2022, all offices will be filled.

Let us know if anything here is unclear and we'd be happy to answer.

Kind regards,

Ed & The 2022 OSGeo Oceania Board.