[OSGeo Oceania] Microgrant program is open!

eli elipuccioni at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 16:56:34 PST 2021

Hi all!

We are very pleased to announce the opening of the OSGeo Oceania
Microgrants program! The program aims to help open source supporters in
organising community-driven initiatives and activities by granting up to
$250 AUD per initiative.

Do you need to buy pizzas for everybody after a hard afternoon of mapping
or coding, or a webcam and some internet data for your online training
webinar, or even some help in hiring a venue for your local event?

Just read the microgrants guidelines
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/15_DXASLYHgpFbb_AvqCMAMBkmMlmbMK1>and if
you think your activity or initiative is eligible for a microgrant,
complete this
form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxFlkWCl2mtDNx0mWACxCBSIsxXyeBHlXllHOkCZ6c9TOyfA/viewform?gxids=7628>
and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible!

Cheers,
Elisa

--
Potrebbe andar peggio...potrebbe piovere!