[OSGeo Oceania] Upcoming board meetings

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 20:22:53 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

I hope March is going well for everyone so far. The calendar seems to be
flipping past for me.

*Upcoming board meetings*
You'll see 3 new invites from me for upcoming board meetings. I'm putting
these on the calendar now to give you all a bit more certainty. Sorry for
being late this month!

The March meeting will be on the last Friday of the month, after which
we'll return to mid-month meetings. Hopefully this will give us a chance to
discuss some big ticket items like the conference, microgrants, our OKRs,
the website, and the membership process (phew!).

Jonah mentioned that his schedule on Friday's may change. If Friday's
become problematic for you as well, we'll see what we can do. Until then,
Friday seems to work well.

*Google Meet*
The board meetings will have Google Meet links for now, but if we have any
issues we can get the credit card out again for a Zoom subscription.

*Admin email access*
I wanted to set up a password manager for us with the email
admin at osgeo-oceania.org. This is safer than linking it to my personal
email. Who has access to the admin email address?

*Action items*
My action items are:

   1. Put the OSM SIG to a board vote. Aiming to clean this up and have the
   vote ready for tomorrow.
   2. Research our website options.

Take a look at full list here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q5LufGrSZl66yroyUzz5-JsOxJBauRzZe-S1_BC36is/edit#gid=1934863464>,
and update those with your name, or add new ones and delegate!

Happy mapping,

Ed