[OSGeo Oceania] Update

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 00:52:24 PDT 2021

Hi all,

Obviously I made a severe mistake here and I owe my deepest apologies to
all involved. I do not recommend replying to emails late at night (here in
San Francisco) or adding emails to CC to check whether you have the right
domain.

If any positives come out of this, I hope it shows the passion that people
like Celina, Dionne, and Ewen have for open source geospatial.
We're so lucky to have people volunteering to grow the use of open source
geospatial in our region. Yes there will be disagreements, but if we all
agreed, life would be oh so boring.

This muppet is signing out for the night.

Kind regards,

Ed