[OSGeo Oceania] New conference: Everything Open

Adam Steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 03:18:38 PST 2022

ps - it would be super cool to see a lot of open geospatial talk
proposals! I think these broader events are a great way to get engaged
across different fields and learn new things.

If nobody else posts about the event in OSM talk-au, I will go and
drop a note about it there too (there is an open data stream...)

I suspect quite a few talks will be about open geo stuff anyway...