[OSGeo Oceania] OSGeo Oceania Budget 2022-2023 - Draft for Comment

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 15:33:17 PDT 2022

Hey Folks

The Board has drafted a budget for next financial year and I'd like to
circulate it so that there's an opportunity for feedback.

Also, for information, it looks like we'll have a small deficit this
financial year of around $4,000, which is less than budgeted.

The budget for this year is available here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IVQ1ZnNDl25xlMECCNExC_nK4tBWOlVacgAyDTgdlbA

And I've created a link to it on the Documents and Policies section of our
wiki page, here: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Oceania#Documents_.26_policies

We'll table this budget at the next Board meeting on the 22nd of July for
approval, so any comments, criticisms or questions are welcome before then.

Kind regards,

Alex

--
Alex Leith